27th April 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in ECE in any reputed college if completed 10th?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th Board exams successfully. My aim is to join Engineering in one of top colleges but my dad is refusing me to join in Diploma in ECE .I am interested in studying Diploma in ECE. So please give me a guidance.

Related Questions:
30th April 2015, 04:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in ECE in any reputed college if completed 10th?

If you want to study Diploma then you can do so by appearing in the Diploma Entrance Examination of your state.
You will need to crack it and after that you will be given the chance of studying Diploma in ECE.
You can also complete your Class 12 and then you can crack the Entrance Examination of the Engineering(B.Tech) courses and then also you can become an Engineer.
If you are opting for Diploma the you are closing the gates of IIT'S and NIT'S.
But if you are going for Class 12 then you can even get admission in these Institutes if you are able to crack the Entrance Examination.
So the choice is up to you and it will be best for you to think hard and come to a conclusion about what you want to do.
30th April 2015, 05:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in ECE in any reputed college if completed 10th?

To study Diploma in ECE course in any reputed college after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective State Board of Technical Education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. To get admission in reputed college, you must have to score good marks and must have to secure good rank in entrance examination.
1st May 2015, 12:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

I suggest you to complete your 12th standard first. Through this you will open various good option's for you. After 12th standard from Non Medical you are eligible for giving JEE exam. If you appear in this exam then you will definitely get admission in india's top engineering college. If you do diploma then you will loose this chance.

Also you will be able to give other exams like AIEEE, JEE, and other engineering entrance exam through which you will get admission in good engineering college.
24th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have paased SEE(10th standard) and can I join in diploma in electronics emgineering?? and can I study electronics engineering after completing diploma ??
6th September 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th now I am studying diploma ECE 3rd years, but I'm not interested in b.e next. Which are course available to study in next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?