3rd June 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai if completed 10th being a 15 years old candidate?

Hi,
My son is 15 years old in this summer. He has appeared and passed in 10 Board exams and keen to take admission in Diploma course in Automobile Engineering from Mumbai. What should I do for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  6. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  7. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  10. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  11. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  13. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  14. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  16. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  17. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  18. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
12th June 2015, 06:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai if completed 10th being a 15 years old candidate?

He must appear for the Maharashtra Polytechnic Examination and once he has cracked the Examination he will be able to pursue the course of Automobile Engineering from Mumbai.
He needs to score good marks in the Examination so that he gets admission to the Best Colleges for the course of Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
This is the procedure he must follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?