7th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for Diploma student to do MBBS?

hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Computers and Commerce with 78% after 10th.
But my dream is to become a doctor due to some reasons i went for diploma.Is there any chance for me to join in MBBS.Is open inter will help to join in MBBS.Please help me out by your reply.Please.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  2. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat?
  4. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  5. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in private B after scoring 540 in IPE, 70 marks in EAMCET?
  6. Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 1500 rank in BVP MBBS exam?
  7. Is it possible to do MBBS after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. When will be the 2nd counseling of MBBS under WBJEE? Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS this year?
  9. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?
  11. Any college in Bangalore providing MBBS course without donation? Any chance after scoring 67% in 12th?
  12. Is PCBE necessary to join MBBS course? Can I be eligible for MBBS exam if I from PCM group?
  13. Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?
  14. Any chance to get a seat for MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 2500 rank and 161/240 in ENAT for MBBS?
  15. Any chance to do MBA after diploma in ETC engineering?
  16. Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?
  17. Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?
  18. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
17th February 2014, 08:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for Diploma student to do MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Computers and Commerce with 78% after 10th.
But my dream is to become a doctor due to some reasons i went for diploma.Is there any chance for me to join in MBBS.Is open inter will help to join in MBBS.Please help me out by your reply.Please.
Hey friend,

No,you cannot join in MBBS course with having completed Diploma as you are not satisfying the Education qualification which is needed for the MBBS Course.

The needed education qualification for the MBBS course is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as subjects with at least 50% aggregate.

The age limit needed would be that the candidate should have 17 years of age.

So,you are ineligible for doing the MBBS Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?