5th July 2013, 11:10 AM
swethamolsunny

Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?

my rank in maharashtra state obc 15753. eny chance to get admission mbbs, bds ect

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS? -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  4. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  5. When will be the 2nd counseling of MBBS under WBJEE? Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS this year?
  6. Any chance of getting admission in Karnataka college in MBBS or BDS after securing 63% in COMEDK?
  7. Is there any chance to get admission in MBBS or BDS in Punjab? I have scored 255 in NEET exam
  8. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  9. Is there any chance to get into MBBS/BDS after scoring 10101 in AIPMT?
  10. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list?
  11. Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?
  12. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  13. Any chance of getting into government college in MBBS or BDS after scoring 495 rank in UPMT
  14. Any chance to get a seat for MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 2500 rank and 161/240 in ENAT for MBBS?
  15. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  16. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  17. Any chance to get admission on the basis of KEAM?
  18. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
13th October 2015, 06:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?

Yes you can get admission in MBBS/BDS after scoring obc 15753 in MAHARASHTRA.

The name of best college for you as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>
  1. Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences Nagpur
  2. Shri. D.M. Majithiya Ayurved College, Yavatmal
  3. Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College And General Hospital, Pune
  4. Government Medical College, Nagpur
  5. ACPM Medical College
  6. Terna Medical College and Hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
  7. Vspm College Of Physiotherapy & Lata Mangeshkar Hospital
  8. Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur
  9. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
  10. Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Medical College,Hospital & Research Centre, Nashik
  11. N.K.P. Salve Institute of Medical Science & Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur
  12. Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?