22nd October 2011, 11:11 PM
sathvik2

Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?

IF THE PERCENTAGE IS BELOW 50%in intermediate .Then is there any chance of getting seat in mbbs collages.

Related Questions:
  1. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  2. Is there any chance to study MBBS for Intermediate PCM candidate of Maharashtra State Board? -- [New]
  3. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  4. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to do MBBS having completed Intermediate with MPC?
  6. Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in government sector after scoring 98 marks in MP PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical colleges?
  7. Will I be able to get a chance for doing MBBS by giving EAMCET exam?
  8. Any college in Bangalore providing MBBS course without donation? Any chance after scoring 67% in 12th?
  9. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  10. Can I get a seat in JNTUH, JNTUK, JNTUA after scoring 60% marks in Intermediate?
  11. Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 1500 rank in BVP MBBS exam?
  12. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list?
  14. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  15. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  16. Any chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 141 in PCM in MHT CET?
  17. Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?
  18. Can I get a chance in MBBS after scoring 166 marks in SC category?
23rd October 2011, 01:38 PM
apoorva bhati

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?

Minimum marks required in 12th to get a seat in MBBS is 50%.
8th November 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?

Pls give me informatin abot fees structure in private college without capitation fees
17th November 2011, 04:32 PM
tejas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathvik2 View Post
IF THE PERCENTAGE IS BELOW 50%in intermediate .Then is there any chance of getting seat in mbbs collages.
No there is no chance to get in though a merit list or even through payment seat(NRI Quota)
16th January 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

IF I get between 75 - 80% in madhyamik 2012, I should /should not take 12th science. Pls advise.

Thanks,
Riya
7th April 2012, 03:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?

Hi

MBBS is the Bachelor in Medical Sciences and it is regarded parallel to the Engineering courses.

Now the basic Eligibility Criteria's to sit for the MBBS entrance exams are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or any other state board in India.

2. You must have studied BIOLOGY as a compulsory subject to take up MBBS.

3. You must have scored atleast 60% aggregate in your 12th boards.

4. You are given a maximum 2 attempts.

So now as you say that you have scored only 50% in the intermediate, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to study MBBS course anywhere in India in any government college.

However the private colleges are always open. You can take a chance and try out there, but it is not advised.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
7th April 2012, 04:16 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria of MBBS:
You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognised school or any other state board in india.

You must have studied Biology as a compulsory subject to take up MBBS.

You must have scored atleast 60% aggregate in your 12th board.

You are given a minimum 2 attempts.

So you score is 50% .you are not eligible to do the MBBS.
Thank you.
All the best.
26th April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir am failed in my intermediate in compartmental shouil i get mbbs seat
15th May 2012, 08:58 AM
nadankanan

Eligibility Criteria's to sit for the MBBS entrance exams are :-
You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or any other state board in India. You must have studied BIOLOGY as a compulsory subject to take up MBBS.
You must have studied Biology as a compulsory subject to take up MBBS.
You must have scored atleast 60% aggregate in your 12th board.
26th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance of admission in mbbs if i got 1030 rank in PMET-2012
plssss rply
10th March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am an OBC category.will i get chance directly to medical college of chennai after giving 12th board and without giving entrance exam?
6th October 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get medical rank if my board of intermediate exams is 80%
Without writting any entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?