30th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?

Sir i completed bsc nursing in 2011 and am having one year experience..i want to do mbbs is there any chance to do mbbs please suggest me ..rply to my email [email protected] sir

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  2. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  3. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate? -- [New]
  4. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  5. Any chance to get a job in MNS after finishing Nursing course 2 years back with 1 year experience?
  6. Can I join Army being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 3 years of experience?
  7. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  9. Any chance for admission in MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  10. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  11. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  12. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  14. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  15. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  18. Any chance to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges?
20th May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?

is there any chance to get admission in MBBS after bsc nursing? iam doing bsc nursing in india.i want to do MBBS ater completion of bsc nursing.so suggest me any university [in australia ,melbourne]which offers this and what will be the duration[.e-mail id is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?