26th February 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student?

Hello
Do i need to write any entrance exam
after completion of my diploma in
order to join in bsc computer science?
kindly tell me about this asap

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student?
  2. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?
  4. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  5. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  7. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  8. Guide Me: I have lost all hopes, I am a B.A. student through open college
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  12. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  13. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  14. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  15. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 12th science?
  18. When is the entrance exam for PG and PG diploma in Forensic Science
6th March 2015, 01:10 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student?

It is a very good decision and there is no particular entrance exam to study undergraduate courses.

It is more of an academic course and admission to most universities is based on your performance at the HSC level. Having physics, chemistry and mathematics is essential to apply for this course.

The B.Sc (CS) course mainly focuses on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing. The admission to most colleges is based on an entrance test, the eligibility for most is 50% or above in HSC with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Numerous organizations hire B. Sc (CS) students for the post of software testers, software developers etc. in their IT departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?