8th February 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.E.(CS) after completion of Diploma in Computer science?

I have complete my diploma in computer engg. So i want to take admission for B.E computer so What can i do?

11th February 2011, 03:48 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: How to apply for B.E.(CS) after completion of Diploma in Computer science?

Most Technology Universities conduct an entrance examination for students who completed their diploma course in a polytechnic collage. Once you get a decent rank in the exam, you can get enrolled into 2nd year of the BE course.
you can check for entrance exam.
like uptu is conduct exam for diploma holder and after qualifying the exam they can take the admission in 2nd year.or lateral entry .
you can also take direct admission in engineering college through lateral entry. Youe b.tech duration will be of 3-yrs as you will get direct admission in 3rd semester. For details you can refer to the prospectus of various universities offering lateral entry.
12th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.E.(CS) after completion of Diploma in Computer science?

respected sir, i came hear this time the total marks of board exam will not counted with cet total so how far is it true?
15th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

where is the lateral entry from. i want to know, when the from will publish & date of lateral entry exam2011.
8th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

aFTER COMPLETING THE 3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CAN i DIRECTLY GET ADMISSION TO B.E. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
2nd May 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Now I am reading in Information Technology. I am in my final semister.How to apply for B.E in Information Technology in all India basis after completion of Diploma in Information Technology.
3rd May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Now I am reading in Information Technology(diploma). I am in my final semister.How to apply for B.E in Information Technology in jadavpur university? how many seat in later entry of SC student?
29th June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

You will have to go through state's engineering admission centralised process e.g. dte in maharashtra check www.dte.org.in/fe2011. it is important to score good marks in diploma to get direct second year in degree....
3rd December 2011, 06:42 PM
sahaja mallarapu

After diploma you can give icet exam to join in B.tech and if you get good rank then you can join in btech in good colleges.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?