17th July 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?

I don't know what were there to study after completing diploma in computer science except BE so pls guide me and help me to do higher studies? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Thanks!

17th July 2015, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?

There are limited courses for you and you can get admission in similar fields only because of your qualification. Mostly you will be eligible only for admission through lateral entry in any degree course related to computer science.

If you opt for other courses then you will not get any lateral entry benefits and you have to take admission in 1st year of the course.
17th July 2015, 06:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?

After the completion of diploma in Computer Science course, you can join in B.Tech(Computer Science). And as a diploma candidate, you are eligible to get admission in second year of B.Tech(Computer Science) course. To get admission in second year of B.Tech(Computer Science) course, you have to appear for the lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. if you qualify in such exam, then you can get admission in second year of B.Tech(Computer Science) course.
17th July 2015, 06:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After successful completion of your DIploma in Computer Science Engineering, you can opt for various higher studies as well as for jobs, but there are fewer job opportunities for a DIploma holder than a B.Tech or B.E. degree holder.

Therefore, it will be best if you opt for LEET examination and opt for higher studies like B.Tech, B.E, etc. and have a good career ahead.

Some of the higher studies for which you can opt for is mentioned below;

> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engg.

> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engg.

> Bachelor of Technology in IT.

> Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering

> Bachelor of Science in CS.

> Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology.

> Bachelor of Science in Computer Applications, etc.
18th July 2015, 02:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

AS you have completed you Diploma in Computer science , If you are interested to go for Higher study then you can go for B.Tech which is the best & First option after Diploma course .

List of best course which can be done after Diploma in computer science :

BCA

BA

B.Sc-IT

B.COM

Integrated LAW

B.Tech/B.E

B.Arch

BBA

MBA

MCA
18th July 2015, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of diploma in Computer Science. There is no need to get tensed as long as this platform is present and we are here to help you. You have a variety of course options like B.Tech/B.E, PG Diploma, BBA, BCA, Fashion courses, Mass Communication courses, Tourism courses, Interior Designing courses, Aviation courses, etc. So first of all you should choose the appropriate course for you as per your interest, comfort and future goal. It is better if you take up B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science since this field is in great demand and if you excel you can have lucrative career options. You can appear in LEET conducted by your state and various private universities through which you can get direct admission in the second year of your B.Tech/B.E course and complete your graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?