1st March 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

When IGNOU notification for admission in Clinical Cardiology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Sir, I want to get admission in post graduation diploma in Clinical Cardiology course which is taught in IGNOU. For this I have to give entrance exam? When IGNOU announces the notification for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. When IGNOU notification for admission in Education Technology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. When IGNOU notification for admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  6. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology offered by IGNOU is approved by UGC? When to apply for it? Total fees required for the course?
  7. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  8. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges in Delhi and pattern of Diploma in Cardiology program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  10. When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  11. Does IGNOU offers PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Cosmetics?
  12. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode if I am 50 years old? Institutions at Kolkata which provides Ph.D in Chemistry?
  16. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  17. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in correspondence?
21st March 2018, 11:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When IGNOU notification for admission in Clinical Cardiology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

IGNOU offers admission to candidates who are interested to pursue PG diploma Clinical Cardiology during the month of January and July every year. Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree are eligible to pursue the course. IGNOU conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. So, if you clear the examination successfully then you can get admission for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?