24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Sir,
I want to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Cardiology course which is in IGNOU. For this I have to give entrance exam? When IGNOU announces the notification for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Delhi and pattern of Diploma in Cardiology program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  2. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  3. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. How to know about the date and venue of Diploma in Cardiology?
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. Is there any Diploma courses available in Cardiology on 12th basis?
  7. Where and when the entrance exam is available for diploma in Cardiology program?
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?
  9. Date of IGNOU B.Ed entrance notification? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  12. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  13. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  14. How much time is required for MBBS?
  15. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Cardiology for 12th student?
3rd May 2018, 01:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Yes, IGNOU announces the notification for admission of this course twice in a year and the sessions are January and July. You can choose any of the session to take admission for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PDDCC) course.

Admission Procedure:-

Admission is based on the Entrance Examination conducted across the country on the same date and a National level. merit list has prepared for admission in PGDCC programme.
Allotment of programme study centre has done on the basis of merit list of the entrance examination keeping through centralized counselling.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?