10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I just wanted to know the best course details to be taken after diploma, so please provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  10. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  17. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
10th July 2015, 11:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. B.E/B.Tech course is the best option after completion of three years Diploma in Engineering course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in 2nd year of 4 years B.E/B.Tech course.
10th July 2015, 03:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical ENgineering you can opt for B.Sc course in CS ot IT as you wish.

You can even opt for PG Diploma in Mechanical ENgineering or PG Diploma in Advanced Mechanical Systems.

Other courses to opt for after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are as follows;

> PG Diploma in Computer Programming

> Bacheor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering

> Bachelor of Engineering in Applied Mechanics

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical and Automation Engineering

> PG Diploma in Advanced Mechanical Systems, etc.

You can even go for jobs after the completion of your course, if you wish to.

Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering can have various career opportunities in both Public as well as Private Sector firms.
10th July 2015, 04:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can join join in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course. To get admission in this course, you have to appear for the lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. Lateral entry exam is for diploma candidates, who want to get direct admission in second year of Engineering course. So, if you qualify in Lateral entry exam, you can directly get admission in second year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course, in any college depending upon your rank in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?