5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special post for Diploma holders in PSUs?

Someone do tell me in details that is there any post for a diploma holder in the sectors such as PSUs? Which are specially meant for diploma holders only?

Related Questions:
  1. Job details for electronics engineering students?
  2. Minimum Percentage Required for PSU Exam in 10th,12th and BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  4. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  5. How much percentage is required by diploma holders for the post of assistant lineman?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  8. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  9. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  10. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA?
  11. Old question papers and syllabus of A diploma holders? I have joined AMIE lateral entry
  12. Are Diploma Holders eligible for IIT JEE Entrance exam?
  13. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  14. What are the jobs in government field for diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. What are the posts available in Police force for Diploma holders?
  17. Syllabus of CET for diploma holders?
  18. Score to obtain to qualify for PSU?
8th September 2014, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any special post for Diploma holders in PSUs?

Yes there are jobs for fresh and experienced Diploma holders in various PSUs like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, BPCL and other reputed companies. You just need to look for the opening and apply for it on time.

You can apply for various post like Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Engineer, Apprentice etc. You have to appear for written exam and interview to get this job. Hence be prepared for the same.

You must have Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University and course should be AICTE approved. There is no percentage criteria mentioned for the exam but you must have good marks in Diploma in Engineering which will certainly help you in the selection.

If you have experience in relevant field then it will surely help you in getting the desired jobs in PSUs.
12th September 2017, 07:50 PM
kunalroy89

PSUs recruit large number of Diploma engineers in the post of JE Junior Engineer. All the PSUs namely,ONGC,CIL, SAIL,IOCL,NTPC,GAIL,BPCL,HPCL ,AAI,NHPC,NLC,HEC, etc etc etc all of them recruits every year and that too in high numbers. Some of them mentions strictly that only Diploma holders can apply and not B.E/ B.tech candidates.
22nd May 2019, 02:42 PM
Rahimaan

The Most Popular PSU’s in India are:--

· National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)

· Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)

· Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)

· Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL)

· Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)

· Coal India Limited(CIL)

· Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?