24th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required by diploma holders for the post of assistant lineman?

What is the condition of mark percentage for diploma holders for the post of assistant lineman

7th August 2012, 07:52 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How much percentage is required by diploma holders for the post of assistant lineman?

dear,

eligibility for assistant lineman:

--you should have ITI degree in electrician/electronics with 60% minimum aggregate

--age limit 18 to 30 yrs

--and diploma holder too have 60 % minimum for the post of assistant lineman

good luck
25th November 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required by diploma holders for the post of assistant lineman?

how many government job for diploma holder in electrical
30th September 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How much percentaz required for diploma holder in sail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?