28th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What exam to give for M.Sc Electrical & Electronics from Abroad?

I want to do msc in electrical and electronic engineering abroad. but i dont know what exams i will have to give and how i can get scholarship. please help

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  2. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  3. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  5. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  6. How should I do MSc in abroad?
  7. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  10. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  11. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
  12. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  13. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  14. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  15. Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  17. Can I do MSc in Physics or M.Tech in Electrical and electronics? I am B.E in electronics and communication
  18. Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?
31st January 2014, 09:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam to give for M.Sc Electrical & Electronics from Abroad?

There is no need to worry as long as this discussion forum is present. We will surely guide you to the right path of your higher education which is MSc abroad in the field of Electronics and Electrical engineering. You can definitely pursue your master of science degree in the top notch institution of the world and have a bright future.

You need to give the following exams :-
-GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
-TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)

It is on the basis of scores secured in the above exams (GRE and TOEFL or IELTS) that the foreign universities take admission of students.

Scholarship is given by the concerned universities where you will pursue your Masters programme if you have extraordinary academic performance or some outstanding talents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?