12th August 2012, 12:20 AM
BHANUPRAKASH MM

Which books should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams?

Which book is refer for diploma electrical and electronics compitative exams plzzzzz:-):-):-):-):-)

Related Questions:
  1. Which book should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams
  2. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  3. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  4. Useful books for preparation for Public Sector Unit Exam?
  5. What are the competitive exams available for B.E in electrical and electronics branch
  6. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Which are the best books for preparing for competitive exams of Electronics?
  8. Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  10. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  11. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  12. Study materials for tancet for my m.tech (IT)
  13. Books for preparation for electrical and electronics exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  15. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  16. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  18. Which text book should I refer for diploma CET exam to join electronics and Electrical branch?
13th March 2013, 08:26 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Which books should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams?

best books are :
Objective Electrical Engg. For (Diploma) Competitive Exams. by Gk publishers
Objective Electrical Engineering by p.k. mishra
25th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams?

i am doing preparation for ssc and dsssb. i have diploma in electrical engg...which books should i have to refer for objective electrical paper... ?
28th August 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a preparing for KVS TGT WE(Electrical Gadget and Electronics) which books I should prefer for "Electrical Gadget and Electronics"
17th May 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ATTEND THE BHEL JOB ORIENTED EXAM ON THE QUALIFICATION OF DEEE
4th September 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Which book I have prefer polytechnic diploma electronices for 2 nd year??? How can apply the books ? Replay
plz
18th November 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

IS HANDA ELECTRICAL OBJECTIVE BOOK IS GOOD FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS PREPARATIONS?
28th January 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which book i prefered for electronic trade for HAL compatative exam.?
13th June 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which books to prefer for kvs tgt we (electrical gadgets and electronics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?