29th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course?

Hi,

I am a pass out diploma student (IT)
and i want to admition for bca can i do...after diploma there is allowing to direct 2'nd year admition? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get 2nd year admission for BCA after completion of diploma in IT?
  2. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  3. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  5. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
  7. Can I join RTO BCA/BSc direct 2nd year after diploma from Murgappa Polytechnic college
  8. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  10. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  12. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  13. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  14. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  16. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  17. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  18. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
29th October 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission to 2nd year of BCA course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in BCA course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission in second year of BCA course.
29th October 2015, 08:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a pass out diploma student (IT)
and i want to admition for bca can i do...after diploma there is allowing to direct 2'nd year admition? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thank you!
No there is no direct admission for joining in BCA course which is Bachelor of Computer Application and this is a 3 year course. This is a Under graduate course and there is no direct admission for this course.

After completion of Diploma you cannot join in 2nd year in any Arts stream but you can join in engineering course such as B.E/ B.Tech. There is no possibility of you joining in 2nd of BCA.
1st May 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I passed my diploma in computer. Let me know that is there any possibility of 2nd year BCA after diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?