2nd June 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course available related to Skin or Gynaecology or Obstetric?

What are the PG and Diploma courses after BUMS? Is there is any Diploma course related to the Skin or Gynaecology or Obstetric? Please, do inform me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  2. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  5. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  6. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  8. MSc Nursing entrance previous years solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  10. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  12. Can I apply for Diploma in Gynaecology from IGNOU being a B.A.M.S candidate?
  13. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  15. Is Diploma in Gynaecology course available to study for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  17. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  18. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
18th July 2016, 07:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course available related to Skin or Gynaecology or Obstetric?

There are many course options in the field of skin or gynaecology or obstetric after BUMS. You can opt for any one of the courses as per your choice.

- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- Diploma in Maternity & Child Welfare
- Diploma in Cosmetology and Skin Diseases
- Diploma in Skin Aesthetics
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine & Surgery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?