13th December 2010, 03:36 PM
mahibul jaman

I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?

hi i am student of ITI(information technology & electronics system maintenance) final year and my age is 22 ,so i would like to join in polytechnic whether it assam or w.bengal. so can in be able to join in govt.polytechnic in branch electronics & comm. please reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?
  2. MCA after completing 10th and Polytechnic computer hardware maintenance?
  3. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  4. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. How to join India army after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What type of job can I apply after doing B.Tech in IT?
  7. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  8. In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?
  9. How to join professional course in electronics? I have completed diploma electronics production and maintenance from DOEACC Aurangabad
  10. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  12. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  13. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  14. What is the fee structure for ECE? I have completed diploma in Sri Ranganathar Polytechnic college
  15. How can I join degree 2nd year of BSc? I have completed Polytechnic diploma in ECE branch
  16. Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?
  17. What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?
  18. Can I join Delhi polytechnic after 10th?
13th December 2010, 07:22 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?

hello friend

i'm bit doubtful on your age whether you have eligibility to appear for the exam

if you can apply then definitely you can get through this exam

you should write the all india polytechnic entrance exam which will be conducted every year after the ssc exams and in the summer holidays

all the best

~aditya~
3rd January 2011, 12:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahibul jaman View Post
hi i am student of ITI(information technology & electronics system maintenance) final year and my age is 22 ,so i would like to join in polytechnic whether it assam or w.bengal. so can in be able to join in govt.polytechnic in branch electronics & comm. please reply...
You need to check whether you are eligible to apply for the entrance test with your age. There is an age criterion which students need to meet as to appear in the exam. If you qualify the age criterion then there is no barrier for you to apply for joining polytechnic courses. Before that you must qualify in the all India polytechnic entrance exam. This is carried out every year.
5th February 2011, 07:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?

Dear friend,

I don't think that there will be any problem regarding your age in case of admission to the polytechnic institute.

You can join in the ECE course by cracking the polytechnic entrance test.

All the best!!
9th February 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am iti holder
wireman trade
am i elijable for diploma in any trade
11th February 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

rajamandrynearpolytecniccolleges
3rd August 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

IS ITI EQUIVALENT TO SENIOR SECONDARY OR SECONDARY?
11th August 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahibul jaman View Post
yes u can
21st August 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

My Name is karthik. I'am studying Govt.ITI, COE-(ELECTRICAL), Medchal.HYD. R.R.DIST.
Now I'am 2nd year. After compliting ITI, In Diploma, Direct 2nd year Vacance having are not having.
Please Reply.
24th October 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my iti in electronics so i want to join diploma course in ece ..so i would like to know that is there any process of getting chance in govt polytechnic outside assam & my percentage is above 68%..and my running age is 22..please help me
27th November 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam complied iti electriciam year 2006 now iam working and my age is25 can i do correspondense electrical diploma enggineering. Please reply [email protected]
1st July 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am student of IT and Electronics system and maintenance and 10 passing. i am works of working of umc tech p ltd. and find the govrment jobs. what is my futury
21st January 2022, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am pass out of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I do diploma course for distance. My age is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?