19th August 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways

what are the qualification need to became a loco pilot of indian railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  2. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  3. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  4. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  5. Vacancy in Railways for Assistant Loco Pilot?
  6. Can I apply for Loco pilot in Indian Railways? I am a PG in economics
  7. Is there any vacancy for loco pilot in Indian Railways?
  8. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train? -- [New]
  9. Can I become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completing my B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student form electrical engineering
  10. What is the next step to get a job of locopilot?
  11. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  12. Pay scale and benefits of Assistant Loco Pilot?
  13. What is the qualification needed to become a Loco Pilot?
  14. Previous question papers for assistant loco pilot in Railways?
  15. How can I get a loco pilot job in Indian Railways after passing 10th with minimum 40% marks
  16. What exam can I give after passing 12th in Railway for better Placement
  17. How to become a Loco Pilot after completing intermediate?
  18. How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam -- [Most Discussed]
8th December 2013, 03:53 PM
LINKON

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways

Minimum qualification required to get a loco pilot job is ITI or it is better if you got diploma(polytechnic). Question pattern is based on iti level. If you are a passed out polytechnic student it will easy for you.
5th March 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways

i m boy my name is Gunjan kumar karn.I am living in odisha state.I am reading in class 9.My dream is to became a locopilot.
31st May 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I have get job to Indean Riley way
I am also completed in inter second year in vocational o a I am interested in degree what I do
2nd December 2019, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir My name is yaswanth my dream is become a loco poilt i am studying Commerce . After that in ITI which trade we take to become a loco pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?