14th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course to study after pursuing diploma?

Currently, I have done diploma in information technology. Which is the best course to join after completing diploma in IT field? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on this? Hope that I will get the answer on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MPT for a candidate who is pursuing Bridge course on Physiotherapy Diploma basis?
  2. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  3. List of center to study IAS while pursuing diploma?
  4. What is the best course to study after pursuing diploma? -- [New]
  5. Where can I study a diploma or certificate course?
  6. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Microbiology for Biotechnology Diploma student?
  8. Will B.E be valued pursuing after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Pursuing last semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Should I study after this or do any jobs and get practical experience?
  10. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Eligibility to study LLB for Mass Communication Diploma student?
  14. Should I have to appear in Poly-40 to study Diploma in Engineering?
  15. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I study PG Diploma in Computer Application being a BCA(H) candidate?
  17. How can i study in US after completing Diploma in Pharmacy?
  18. Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?
9th May 2018, 07:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course to study after pursuing diploma?

After completing Diploma course in IT, the best option for you is to opt for the B.Tech or B.E degree course in IT from a recognized University.
Candidates after the completion of Diploma course in IT from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Tech or B.E degree course in IT. Candidates can get direct admission to the 2nd year of the degree course through lateral entry process.
9th May 2018, 08:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

The very best course you can do after successful completion of Diploma in Information Technology course is "B.E/ B.Tech" in IT Engineering. Yes, candidates who are done with their Diploma course in Information Technology are required to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in IT Engineering course to find better career opportunities.

After successful completion of Bachelor's Degree, you may find employment opportunities in small scale IT industries as well as in Multi National Companies. You may apply for the posts namely,
* Network Engineer
* IT Consultant
* Systems Analyst
* Data Base Administrator
* IT Engineer
* Developer
* Data Security Expert..etc.,

Besides these, you may also find employment opportunities in Government sector after completion of your Bachelor's Degree.
10th May 2018, 06:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently, I have done diploma in information technology. Which is the best course to join after completing diploma in IT field? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on this? Hope that I will get the answer on this soon? Thank you!

The best course to study is a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (BTech) after completion of the diploma. Candidates can pursue BE or BTech in the relevant stream after completion of three year diploma course through lateral entry admission. They have to appear for lateral entry entrance examination for getting admission to study BE or BTech course. Selected candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the four year BE or BTech course. Therefore, BE or BTech is the best course after completion of diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?