13th December 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I am in the 2nd year of the course. After completing Diploma course I want to study abroad for degree course so I want to know which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Is it possible to get a regular mode Certificate after completing B.Tech from SMU after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  10. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  11. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  12. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  16. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS?
4th April 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I am in the 2nd year of the course. After completing Diploma course I want to study abroad for degree course so I want to know which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense? Please answer as soon as possible.

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can pursue engineering in various abroad countries. Some of the best countries to study engineering are: USA, UK, Germany, Singapore, Japan, Switzerland, Australia, China and Italy.
Total expenses to study the engineering course differ from one country to another. In countries like Germany expenses may less compared to USA. Candidates first choose the country and then apply for the admission online or through educational consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?