28th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How can i study in US after completing Diploma in Pharmacy?

I am just going to complete my diploma certificate course in pharmacy. So i need to know that can i go to United States for further studies. I am interested in pursuing higher education in US.

4th May 2018, 08:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study in US after completing Diploma in Pharmacy?

Yes, you can persue higher studies in USA. After completing your Diploma certificate in Pharmacy, to study in USA, at first you will need to clear English-language tests like, IELTS (International English Language TestingSystem), TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) and GRE (Graduate Record Examinations). because these Examination scores are required to apply for admission in universities of USA. So, first try to complete these examinations with good scores. After completing these examinations you should select some universities where you want to study and you should apply for admission by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?