21st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?

Hi,

This iz rudra i am interested in electrical engg i secured 85% in 10th . so should i go for diploma or opt for sci? Which would be best to choose and why? Can you please reply soon as possible as I am running out of time to take the decision on the next step!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  2. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  3. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  4. Can I opt for Diploma in Biotechnology(Nutrition) after 10th? Is there any such Diploma available after 10th?
  5. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  6. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  7. Government colleges for diploma in IT for 10th student?
  8. Which stream should I opt for Science or commerce?
  9. Diploma in Business Management(DBM) is good to opt after 10th? Can I opt for PGDM after this?
  10. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  11. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  12. Am I eligible to take science after passing class 10th
  13. Will it be possible to take up computer science diploma after scoring poor marks?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  15. What should I do after 10th to join Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma or 11/12 science?
  16. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
  17. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
22nd March 2015, 09:20 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?

It is good that you have chosen your career objective in the 10th standard. As you are interested in electrical engineering it is better to go for diploma course rather than opting science in HSC. Because diploma will give you more subject knowledge and a grip on the electrical engineering. So i suggest you to take the electrical engineering in the diploma.
22nd March 2015, 09:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?

You can opt for Diploma course or Science stream in 11th standard in which you are interested after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 85% marks from a recognised board. It is best to opt for Diploma course rather than opting for Science stream in 11th standard because by pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th standard and you can also find many job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course. So, I suggest you to opt for Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?