30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities in hotel management after completion of diploma in information technology?

I am studying engineering diploma in information technology dearment. After i Completed engineering diploma I can do hotel management) (Bhmct) course.? Can you please guide me with the right information soon as possilbe? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  2. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after Engineering diploma in Information Technology?
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  5. Opportunities for Hotel Management graduates in Indian Defence Services?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  8. Is it possible to take up the career in cruise after completion of diploma in hotel management?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  11. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  14. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  15. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  16. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  17. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hotel Management Diploma student?
1st October 2016, 05:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in hotel management after completion of diploma in information technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying engineering diploma in information technology dearment. After i Completed engineering diploma I can do hotel management) (Bhmct) course.? Can you please guide me with the right information soon as possilbe? Awaiting for the response.

The candidate after completion of Diploma in Information Technology can join any one of the course given here to pursue his career in the Hotel Management profession. The candidate can choose any one of the course given here; Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Hotel Operation, Certificate in Food Production, Certificate in Bakery and Confectionery, Certificate in Housekeeping, Diploma in Airport Ground Handling, Diploma in Bar and Restaurant Management, Certificate in International Air Ticketing etc. For the above mentioned courses, candidates with 10th standard qualifications are eligible. The courses are available in various institutions in India. There are various job opportunities are available after the course, candidates can work in Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Resorts, Spas, Hospitals etc. But it is always advisable to study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology after Diploma in Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?