15th May 2012, 08:53 PM
urja soni

Details about what should I do after passing 12th science?

can i get all the details about after 12th science cources...please provide to me

8th June 2012, 01:06 AM
aTRazan

Default Re: Details about what should I do after passing 12th science?

generally there are three main divisions after you complete your 12th science:-
1)ENGINEERING-if maths is one of your compulsory subjects then you should opt for it. admission to a good engineering institue can be accessed through the joint entrance exams(JEE). the most popular amongst all the JEEs are IITJEE(indian institute of technology-JEE) and AIEEE(all india engineering entrance examination). these exams are held each year and the forms come out between november-march.
2)MEDICAL-if you have chosen biology as one of your compulsory subjects then you should opt medical. here also JEEs are the best way to gain access to a medical institute and the best amongst all is AIPMT(all india pre medical test)
3)HONOURS-if you want to become a teacher or a researcher in any of the science subjects then you should go for honours, do bsc then msc and then phd.
29th December 2012, 09:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, then you can look for engineering/diploma courses. Those who have studied Biology as subject can try for medical courses like MBBS, BAMS and BHMS. BCA is another better option. Another option is to try for B.Sc courses. After completion of the course, you can look for PG level programs and can enter research or teaching sector.
30th December 2012, 10:59 AM
kiruthika m.m

you are a science student you have very good scope for
->
ENGINEERING-
To get admission into engineering colleges you have to appear entrance exams such as
IITJEE
AIEEE
SLEEE
VITEE
KITEE
ISAT
BITSAT
and many other exams

I would suggest you to go for
MECHANICAL
ELECTRICAL
ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL
ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION

->MEDICAL SCIENCE
For this you have to appear AIIMS,AIPMT,AFMC and other exams..

There are also other streams where you can go for
-ARCHITECTURE
->B.SC
->LAW
->BIOTECHNOLOGY
->POLYTECHNIC
->FASHION TECHNOLOGY
->NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

It is upto you what you choose..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?