14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the diploma courses available for teacher training?

I want to do diploma course in teachers training or in educating children?. do you offer any course for six or seven months which is valuable.? Can you tell me what is the process to ensure that I can complete the course? Waiting for a reply soon.

7th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the diploma courses available for teacher training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do diploma course in teachers training or in educating children?. do you offer any course for six or seven months which is valuable.? Can you tell me what is the process to ensure that I can complete the course? Waiting for a reply soon.
Yes, you can do Diploma in Teacher Training (D.Ed).

Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) is a two year full time diploma programme, which is divided into four semesters. There are so many Institutions, which offers D.Ed course. There are no Institutions, which do not offer 6 or 7 months D.Ed course. You need to spend at least two years to complete D.Ed.

Diploma in Education (D.Ed) Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants have to pass 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board or university. Applicants are required to score at least 50% of marks at the 12th standard level. To get admission in D.Ed, you need to appear and qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university.

Krishna Adarsh College of Education
Address: Village- Bhotwas P.O.- Jatusana, Rewari Road, Jatusana, Haryana 123401

District Institute Of Education & Training
Address: Porvorim, Bardez, Bardez, Goa, 403521
Phone:0832 241 2605

Government Junior College
Address: Sathyavedu, Andhra Pradesh 517588
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?