18th April 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after completion of diploma in computer science?

What to do next after completion of diploma in computer science? I have no idea what to be done next so it will be really helpful for me if you can suggest me the next steps on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
19th April 2017, 03:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after completion of diploma in computer science?

As you have completed diploma in computer science, so now you can opt for higher studies or you can apply for jobs in different companies. But, getting job with just diploma qualification is a bit tough and suppose if you get a job, then also you won't get highly paid. Therefore, its better to go for higher studies in the relevant field. After completing you higher studies you be more confident and can get jobs with handsome salary options.

Here are some of the higher courses which you can pursue after diploma in computer science:

> B.Sc in Information Technology

> BCA

> B.Tech

> B.E

> MCA

> BBA

> BA

> Hotel Management

> B.Com etc.
19th April 2017, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do next after completion of diploma in computer science? I have no idea what to be done next so it will be really helpful for me if you can suggest me the next steps on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this. Awaiting for the response.

One can apply for jobs or pursue higher education after completion of diploma in computer science. The candidates can apply for B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science. The candidates will be admitted to the second year of the four year B.Tech course through lateral entry admission. The Diploma holders in Computer Science can apply for B.Tech Computer Science through lateral entry mode. They have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to the B.Tech course. Candidates after completion of diploma in computer science can also apply for jobs in various private organizations. These are the two options available for the candidates after completion of diploma in computer science.
19th April 2017, 06:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering:

There are several courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. Some of the top available courses are,

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc IT)

>> Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.Sc CS)

>> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

>> Bachelor of Architecture

>> Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)

Although there are many courses, I strongly suggest you to pursue B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science. After successful completion of this B.Tech/ B.E you would find job opportunities in Software development, Web designing, Computer Hardware, Networking fields..etc.,
20th April 2017, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma course in Computer Science, you can go for degree course in the same through lateral entry process. To do so, you must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council, qualifying in which you can get admission to study degree course in different Colleges directly from the second year of degree course through lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?