1st March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma course in Computer Science?

What should I do after completion of diploma course in Computer Science? Can you please let me know the information on this soon? I need to start preparing for the course as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the reply back on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
2nd March 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma course in Computer Science?

After completion of your Diploma course in Computer Science, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course or you can also do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course then, to get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job then, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
2nd March 2016, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma course in Computer Science?

Course Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Course:

There are many courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science course. Here are the several courses available to pursue after Diploma or Polytechnic course.

@ Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)

@ Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)

@ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)

@ Bachelor of Science in Information Technology

@ Bachelor of Arts

@ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

@ Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)

Although there are many courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science, the best course as far as my knowledge is concerned is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Computer Science Engineering. I suggest you to get good command over programming languages viz., C, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, C++, C#, UNIX and Data Structures to find better scope.
2nd March 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma course in Computer Science? Can you please let me know the information on this soon? I need to start preparing for the course as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the reply back on this. Thank you!
The aspirant has two options, one is to study further like B.Tech in Computer Science and the other is to go for a job. If you want to study B.Tech Computer Science course then you can join the course through lateral entry directly to the 2nd year of the course. For this you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the state government. The eligibility for the admission is a pass in a 3 year Diploma course in Computer Science. The duration of the course is only 3 years. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the diploma and the entrance. You have to contact the college for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?