23rd August 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Information about AMIE subjects for Diploma holder?

hi
i want to take information about the amie subject for diploma holder . i have passed my mechanical engg diploma but me , have not knowledge about amie plz send to me information about amie , as well as subjects etc.

31st August 2014, 12:53 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about AMIE subjects for Diploma holder?

Yes surely you will be eligible for AMIE if you have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering qualification. Hence, apply for AMIE registration without worrying about anything. You have to study 13 subjects during AMIE and you will be registered as a Diploma course student.

There will be two sections that you have to pass during AMIE which are as follows. As a Diploma holder you have to study 4 subjects in section A and 9 subjects in Section B.

Section A

1. Computing and Informatics

2. Material Science

3. Society and Environment

4. Fundamental of Design and Manufacturing

Section B

This section will have 9 subjects and will be related to your specific engineering field that you have studied in your Diploma. In your case it will related to mechanical engineering.

So be prepared for the AMIE preparation and don't worry about your anything.

For more information Click here.
13th September 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about AMIE subjects for Diploma holder?

I am a diploma in engineering(Electrical Engineering).Bangladesh Sweden polytechnic institute,Kaptai.I am interested in Amie.But i little known about Amie.if i admission in Amie and
will pass the Amie is that equivalent of B'sc Engineering.Most of the Students it completed needs 4 yeas and someone says it will take 15 years..please give the proper information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?