11th July 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do in order to get Teaching degree after 4 years Diploma course?

What do i need to do in order to get my teaching degree after my 4 years diploma course? Will i get any credit for my past subjects?

14th July 2021, 01:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do in order to get Teaching degree after 4 years Diploma course?

To get a teaching degree either you can go for a DEd(Diploma in Education) course or a BEd(Bachelor of Education) course. For the DEd course, the minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum 50% - 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and these marks may vary from institute to institute. There is no age limit to apply for this course.

For the BEd course, the minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed a graduation/post-graduation in any relevant field from a recognized university. The minimum age limit should be 21 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examinations followed by a counseling process and may vary from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?