24th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students?

What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students? Is it possible for me to join Army, Navy and Air Force? What would be the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the same? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  2. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of 3 year Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  13. Degree or Diploma in EEE, which is better for getting job opportunities?
  14. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  16. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  18. What are the job opportunities for diploma mechanical engineering students?
29th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students? Is it possible for me to join Army, Navy and Air Force? What would be the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the same? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!
After completing Diploma in Medical Electronics, you can become a Medical Technician, which is helps to maintain and repair the electronics used material in Health Care Industry.
You can also get Teaching job in Universities and Colleges as well. Apart from this, you can also work as a Marketing and Sales in various companies like, L&T, Wipro, BPL, etc.

Sorry that you are not eligible for Defence academy after completing Diploma in Medical Electronics. However, you may have chance if you have completed B.Tech or B.E or Bachelor degree from a recognized. You can join in Defence wing through Combined Defence Academy (CDS), which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commision (UPSC).

Official Website - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?