29th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for one year diploma in library science through correspondence from KKR University?

Can i do one year diploma in library science coresspondance from kkr university

Please guide me friends.

Ramesh

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  2. Details of diploma in library science from Punjab University Patiala? Eligibility criteria and fee details for the same?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same? -- [New]
  4. College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?
  5. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  6. Eligibility to study correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) for a candidate who has completed 3 years Diploma in Home Science of 10th basis?
  7. Guidelines for admission in one college to another under KKR university?
  8. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  9. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  10. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  11. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  12. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  13. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do masters of Library science after completing B.A degree? Which university is good for me?
  15. From where Diploma in Library Attendant can be done?
  16. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  17. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  18. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
29th June 2015, 11:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for one year diploma in library science through correspondence from KKR University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do one year diploma in library science coresspondance from kkr university

Please guide me friends.

Ramesh
Sorry to say that KKR university does not offer One year Diploma in Library Science course. Please click here to get the list of courses offered by http://www.kuk.ac.in/. There is no diploma universities in India, which does offer one year Diploma course. You need to send at three years in order to complete Diploma in Library Science course.

In order to pursue the Diploma in Library Science course, you should have completed 10+2 course from a recognized board or school. The qualification must be obtained from any of the recognized board or school.

The admission process for Diploma in Library Science course is carried out through certain entrance test, which is conducted by the respective Institution. Some institutions consider the marks of the qualifying examination for the purpose of the same. The selection process depends on the rules of the institution. Please, visit the respective Institution official website in order to get more details regarding admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?