17th December 2011, 08:37 PM
AMRUTHA SURENDRAN

What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?

pls inform the job oppurtunity for diploma in electronics...what are the job opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  2. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
  3. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  4. Scope of doing PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut? Placement details and job opportunities from NIEIT? -- [New]
  5. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  10. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student in Punjab?
  14. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of 3 year Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  16. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  17. Degree or Diploma in EEE, which is better for getting job opportunities?
  18. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
18th December 2011, 07:26 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?

There are limited job opportunities for diploma students both in the Government sector as well as the private sector.The jobs which you can try out in your core side after completing your diploma are:-
Indian Air Force(Group 'X'trade):-The eligibility criteria of the examination is that you should have passed 3 year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
More details about the examination will be available in the following link
http://www.indianairforce.nic.in/

Indian Navy Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders):-Indian Navy Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders) Examination is held twice a year.

The advertisements for these examinations are released in the "Employment news" and daily leading Newspapers.There are limited opportunities for diploma candidates in Government companies.As a diploma candidate you can even become a lab assistant in Engineering colleges but your not payed more for these type of jobs hence it will be better that you go through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE and E.CET examination conducted by your State Board.For IIT's, NIT's and Universities you cannot enter directly into the second year of Engineering.You can join in the second year of Engineering only for the colleges which are under the University level.
18th December 2011, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMRUTHA SURENDRAN View Post
pls inform the job oppurtunity for diploma in electronics...what are the job opportunities
Dear friend,

You have completed diploma in electronics department so you have scope some few govt sector job like.

1) Indian railway.
2)DRDO
3)BSNL TTA
5)MTNL
6)DVC
7)Electricity board,
8)NTPC

After Diploma in engineering you have no many option so it is better for You to go for Higher study like B-TECH/BE.

All the best.
18th December 2011, 10:12 PM
arun.potturu

In future the ECE has more demand than other department and also ECE graduates have more job opportunities in both private and public sector.
The jobs related to ECE graduates are
Bank jobs,
Railway jobs,
BSNL,
ECIL,
EIL,
DRDO,
ISRO,
NTPC,
UPSC services etc.
For finding more jobs see the website www.freshersworld.com
19th December 2011, 12:59 AM
bishnu_g

there are lot of opportunity for diploma in electronics you can try x garde airmen of indian airforce+ artificier apprentice indian navy+ diploma trainee in psu like bhel ,ntpc ,etc just keep watching employement news

best of luck
28th January 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i am ece student which percentage eligible get rail way jobs
31st January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunity related to electronic engineering diploma with supple
8th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam is there any physial fitness test conducted during the selection for technical dept canditates?
30th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i completed the diploma in electrical and electronics.
Is there any jobs in railway department for my qualification.
please reply me on.
[email protected]
2nd July 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

after finishing diploma in electronics and communication choose which kind of job?
20th May 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

am from EC(diploma) i've written final sem exams nw n i may get backlog so n i've completed my pu in pcmb so can i get any job?? r gv me any idea wat 2 do further...??
21st June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

am arshad from kerala am studying 3 rd year electronics diploma, what is good for next , job or b.tec
21st June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Job for fail student in electrical
12th August 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

my ambition was to join B.Tech in electronics .....but my family background is little bit bad and i can't join B.Tech.some how i joined diploma in elctronics in a govt college.i want better job.so what are the things that i should for getting a good job.?
17th October 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in electronics from private institute,can I give the exams of sail, ntpc or other psu company
17th October 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in electronics from private institute,can I give the exams of sail, ntpc or other psu company
27th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics &communication students?

i completed diploma in ec,I want to job in indian air force or Indian Navy or best compnies ,i want to job opportunity plz reply...
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?