28th April 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for getting admission for diploma course?

What is the percentage required for getting admission for diploma course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed? I need to apply for the diploma course and currently am not sure if am eligible for it or not. Please help me in this to understand.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in degree from diploma?
  2. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  4. What is the minimum percentage marks required for getting lateral admission in B.Arch?
  5. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  7. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  8. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  11. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?
  12. What is the percentage required to get admission in D.M.L.T for Diploma?
  13. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  14. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
  15. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in VJTI?
  16. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  17. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE?
  18. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
29th April 2017, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for getting admission for diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage required for getting admission for diploma course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed? I need to apply for the diploma course and currently am not sure if am eligible for it or not. Please help me in this to understand.

Candidates those who have passed 10th or Matriculation examinations with English, Mathematics and Science subjects with 40% marks are eligible to apply for a diploma course. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Apart from the marks scored in 10th, marks scored in the entrance examination also counted for the diploma admission. Therefore, candidates needed to score good marks in the entrance examination to get a seat in diploma course. Duration of the diploma course is three years.
29th April 2017, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for getting admission for diploma course?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma course, you should have passed your 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Engineering course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through state level Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education.
29th April 2017, 10:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No specific percentage criteria in 10th standard is required to get admission in Diploma course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course.

For getting admission in Diploma course, you should have to appear in your respective state level polytechnic entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
29th April 2017, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma course, you need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam, for which you need to pass class 10th with minimum 50% marks with maths and science subjects.

Hence, you need to score good in entrance exam to become eligible for admission in top polytechnic for diploma course.
16th May 2017, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in diploma college.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th May 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET AN ADMISSION IN MLT WITH 85.6% MARKS IN PLUS TWO IN MEDICAL COLLAGE CALICUT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?