24th February 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing one year diploma course in Biotechnology?

What is the scope of doing one year diploma course in Biotechnology? Can you please let me know the importance of the course and how to do it? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
17th May 2017, 11:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing one year diploma course in Biotechnology?

In the above question you have mentioned that you need the details of doing one year diploma in biotechnology, so in order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the total details of the course.

Find the attachment below and download the file from the given link, here you will get all the details regarding the eligibility, scope and many more. Hence, through each and every details carefully, so that you don't miss anything.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf diploma in Biotechnology.pdf(310.7 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?