23rd April 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after completing diploma Biotechnology?

Wat is the scope after completing diploma biotechnology ? salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after completing diploma Biotechnology?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  4. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  6. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  9. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  10. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma? -- [New]
  11. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  12. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  13. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma? Scope after completing the course?
  15. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  16. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  17. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  18. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2013, 12:16 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope after completing diploma Biotechnology?

Biotechnology applies scientific and engineering principles to living organisms in order to produce products and services of value to society. It is used in processes ranging from cheese production, brewing, and wastewater management, through to drug design and gene therapy.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Careers

Work in biotechnology crosses several industrial and service sectors including health, agricultural, diagnostic, environmental, forestry, legal and commercial. The Bachelor of Biotechnology leads to career paths in:
· Pharmaceutical companies (drug design and development or pharmaceutical production);
· Chemical companies (nanotechnology and biosensor applications);
· Agriculture (plant breeding and engineering);
· Diagnostics companies (diagnostic test design and production);
· Legal and consulting companies (business plan analyst);
· Government agencies; and
· Research with research institutes, universities or in industry.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
1st March 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

after 12th science i.e. physics, chemistry, biology and geograhy which is the course in engineering
11th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir what are the benefits of pg diploma in biotechlogy? Is their any placement..?after doing this.?
4th February 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir what are the benefits of pg diploma in biotechlogy? Is their any placement..?after doing this.?
1st March 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What to do after diploma in biotechnology? As I had done it as ucg career oriented program !while I was doing bsc .reply must!!
1st April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10th with 88%.I have intrest in biotechnology field .so what is the scope for me in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?