27th July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?

Sir I have completed diploma in mechanical enggineering and wish to work in Indian airforce is there any scope for mechanical diploma holders

Related Questions:
28th July 2015, 07:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed diploma in mechanical enggineering and wish to work in Indian airforce is there any scope for mechanical diploma holders
You have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for Air Force exam in technical department through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. If your 12th standard subjects are mathematics and Physics then you can apply for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy otherwise you can apply only Indian Army post. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
15th August 2015, 06:06 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Indian Air Force with diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

The list of posts which you are eligible to do in Indian Air Force are as follows.

-Draughtsman Grade-III,
-Stenographer Grade-II,
-Storekeeper,
-Lower Division Clerk,
-Fire Engine Driver,
-Cook,
-Painter,
-Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver,
-Telephone Operator Grade-II.

These are the some posts which you are eligible.

But one thing is suggest you to complete your graduation and then try to get jobs in Indian Air Force,so that you will get the best reputed job in Indian Air Force.
26th September 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of final year diploma holder in mechanical engineering but I passed only 10th not 12th.. So can I eligible for Indian navy
30th May 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age is about 21 years and i complete diploma in mechanical engineering. Can i eligible for NDA Exam?
31st May 2017, 03:54 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Post Re: What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?

Yes you are eligible to work in Indian airforce with the diploma qualification there are wide variety of job for you to join they are the stenographer , painter and technician. As you have completed 12th you can enter into airforce through NDA exam
28th January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

For getting a valuable post in Indian Air Force, which period is better to join it:1-After completing 12th standard? OR 2-After completing diploma?
21st October 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

which are the government job scopes after completing diploma and getting 12 eqavalent certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?