27th November 2011, 05:20 PM
chouhan gurjeet

Career in Army, Navy or Air Force after doing Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in it?

i am a student of mechanical engineering and i want the carrier in army navy and air force pls tell me scope

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  2. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  5. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  6. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  9. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  10. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible for UES or any other officer level entry exam for Navy or Army or Air Force having a year drop in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  13. Is there any particular graduation course available for girls to get high level Officer post in Navy, Air Force or Army? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Requirements to join Air Force or Navy or Army for BBA graduate?
  17. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  18. Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?
9th December 2011, 05:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Army, Navy or Air Force after doing Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chouhan gurjeet View Post
i am a student of mechanical engineering and i want the carrier in army navy and air force pls tell me scope
Hello friend,
Being a student of Mechanical engineering, you have great opportunities waiting in the defense forces of India.
After completion of your engineering degree, you will be able to join the defense forces either by qualifying Combined Defense Service Exam or by applying directly for the engineering department.
In Indian Army, you may join as engineer through TGC entry and to be eligible, you must be within the age limit of 20-27 years.
In Indian Air Force, you may join the technical department as an aeronautical engineer (Mechanical), provided you are within the age limit of 18-28 years.Apart from this, you must have scored a minimum of 60% in your bachelors degree examination.
In Indian Navy, you may join as Naval Armament Inspection Cadre, provided you have scored a minimum of 60% in your B.E. exam and must be within the age limit of 19.5 years to 25 years.
9th December 2011, 07:57 PM
the gladiator

Default Re: Career in Army, Navy or Air Force after doing Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in it?

there is the oppertunities for the candidate of engeneering background in indian forces through TES exam which is called technical entry scheme.
11th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mechanical engineer and I am want to join defence but my left hand is fractured and it is not straight.please advice me.
17th August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i have lots of interest in indian air force .........i want to join ia after my b.tech..... what should i do for that
6th May 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

im a diploma holder( mechanical engineering) is there is any oppertunity in indian army, navy, airforce.. age 20 height 168 cm , chest 80 i completed my 2 science with 92% plz help meee
14th July 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.S. Marine Engineering, recently. I am interested in defence services, be it army or navy? What is the scope for me in defense services? Please guide me at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?