8th February 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma course? Is there anything else to take other than B.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

I am confusing that after completion of diploma wt i to study is there only B.Tech choice? Can you let me know all the options which are possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Infosys Placement?
  2. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  4. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  5. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  9. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  10. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  11. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  12. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  14. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  15. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  16. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  17. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?

9th February 2016, 07:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma course? Is there anything else to take other than B.Tech?

Some of the courses to opt for after completion of Diploma are as follows;

> CNC training.

> CAD/CAM Training.

> Auto CAD.

> Pro/E.

> Catia.

> Ansys.

> PG Safety.

> Boiler Operating Training.

> Fire and Safety courses.

> Piping Design Training, etc.

9th February 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma course? Is there anything else to take other than B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am confusing that after completion of diploma wt i to study is there only B.Tech choice? Can you let me know all the options which are possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same soon as possible. Thank you!
The candidate either study or can work after diploma course. There are many options available after diploma other than B.Tech.
The candidate can study BCA or B.Sc or BBA or B.A through lateral entry. The eligibility to study the course in lateral entry is a pass in 3 year polytechnic diploma. The courses are available in Mahatma Gandhi University. The candidate will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the graduation programme. The website link is given;
http://www.mgu.edu.in/bc-lateral-entry-programs.php

You can also study many arts related graduation programmes. The courses are available in Alagappa University, the website link is http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/dde/ef_structure.php

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?