20th August 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?

What is best choice after diploma in AEIE? To do a job or to join btech? what is the benfit for join btech Or job? Are there any chances with more benfits after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Which one will be a good choice for me between doing a Job and joining a course after completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade?
  2. What is the eligibility for Infosys Placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Best choice after diploma in ECE?
  5. How could I get a good job after completing B.Tech over AEIE?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  7. What should be done after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  8. Is it possible for getting a job in IT company after completion of B.E in CS?
  9. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  10. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  11. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  13. What is the scope of doing OJAD course? IHow to get a job in IT industry? I am a B.Tech 4th year AEIE student
  14. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  15. After completing DOEACC B Level how can I appear for GATE exam?
  16. Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  17. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  18. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
15th September 2011, 11:48 PM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is best choice after diploma in AEIE? To do a job or to join btech? what is the benfit for join btech Or job? Are there any chances with more benfits after diploma

If you have completed your diploma then you should choose engineering

option after diploma.Its very helpful for you to get good job and by this you

can get more opportunity for a good job.So its very essential for you to do

engineering.

After diploma you can get a job but its not give you the chance to get a good

salery.So you should do your further studies with engineering.

All the best.
29th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?

Is it possible to complete b.tech doing job and it is helpful or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?