8th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications?

i am a student of engineering of electronics and communication in 3rd semester am a girl. i want to now that is i will get any profit of of this diploma.is i get a good job. Can someone please provide me the information soon on the same?

9th February 2016, 08:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications?

No, dear you need not opt for any Diploma course when you are currently pursuing your degree course. There is no additional benefit of it as degree course itself is of much value than Diploma.
10th February 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of engineering of electronics and communication in 3rd semester am a girl. i want to now that is i will get any profit of of this diploma.is i get a good job. Can someone please provide me the information soon on the same?
You can concentrate and study the engineering course in electronics and communication. You have not mentioned about the diploma course you want to study. So we are not in a position to reply your query regarding the diploma course. It is better to concentrate on your engineering course, which will fetch you a job either in core or in noncore organizations. So does not worry about the other courses, concentrate on the engineering course you are studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?