2nd February 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Sir/Mam,

I will complete my diploma in may 2015
what should i do whether i should prefer b.e/
b.tech or i should apply for job.i want to tell
u that i m weak on study and so i have this
question for my good future.i detained once
in diploma because of backlogs.can u pls
show me the correct path.and if i join job
what might be my salary and if i do b.e/
b.tech then what benefit i Will get ?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  4. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  5. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. Can I qualify for IBPS? I have done diploma in electronics and communication
  16. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad? -- [New]
2nd February 2015, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in Electronics and Communication?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can do a job or you can pursue your higher studies. I suggest you to opt for B.E/B.Tech course instead of doing a job because if you do job after completion of your Diploma course, you need to work for low salary and you cannot get promotions easily, so, by pursuing Bachelor's degree course, you can gain more knowledge and also you can find more job opportunities with high salary package. Since, you have mentioned you are weak in studies, I suggest you to take tuition from any experienced tutor or institute, so, that you can score good marks in your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?