21st July 2011, 10:34 PM
praveen 23

Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Electronics Engineering Vocational Course from CBSE board?

I am a student passed 10+2 from electronics engineering vocational course from cbse board , Am i eligible for engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th in electrical machines and appliances vocational course from Tamilnadu State Board?
  2. Can i give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course?
  3. Am I eligible for bank test after completing inter vocational in electronics engineering Technician? For which jobs am I eligible?
  4. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  5. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  6. What can I do after passing Vocational course in Electronics after 10th? Can I join BA/BSc or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board
  8. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  9. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  10. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  11. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  12. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  13. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after passing 12th exam with 74% in 12th with CBSE board?
  16. Can I get a government job after passing 12th with 61% in Vocational?
  17. Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?
  18. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
22nd July 2011, 11:02 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Electronics Engineering Vocational Course from CBSE board?

hi dear
yes,you are eligible for apply in engg. study.

because after complete your 12th
then you apply for entrance exam like:-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
OJEE,ORISSA
22nd July 2011, 12:41 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Electronics Engineering Vocational Course from CBSE board?

if you have completed 10+2 level with the subject physics, chemistry and mathematics then you will be eligible for engineering. i think 10+2 from electronics engineering vocational course students are also eligible for engineering course. but to confirm this try to contact with the university under which you want to take admission in engineering.

if you are eligible for engineering then appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE or IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking engineering entrance examination with good rank try to get admission in a good institution with a branch of engineering in which you are very much interested. i think as you have done vocational training in electronics engineering then it will be better for you to choose engineering branch which is related to electronics like electronics and communication engineering or electronics and instrumentation or electrical and electronics engineering etc.

best wishes.
22nd July 2011, 12:53 PM
rana2011
Banned

After complition (10+2) level with the subject of physics, chemistry and mathematics then you will be eligible for engineering.
So ,after( 10+2) from electronics engineering vocational course students are also eligible for engineering course.

Best of luck.
22nd July 2011, 03:43 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen 23 View Post
I am a student passed 10+2 from electronics engineering vocational course from cbse board , Am i eligible for engineering
you need to have physics, chemistry, and maths in your +2 eaxm by which you can appear any of engineering entrance exam.
22nd July 2011, 04:26 PM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
you must have completed 12 with pcm as your compulsary subjects in order to do engineering
if you had these subjects with you then you may surely give the entrance exams if not then you are't eligible for the exams.....
then you may rather try out some other professional course for yourself
all the best
22nd July 2011, 04:27 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Electronics Engineering Vocational Course from CBSE board?

hi friend
you must have completed 12 with pcm as your compulsary subjects in order to do engineering
if you had these subjects with you then you may surely give the entrance exams if not then you are't eligible for the exams.....
then you may rather try out some other professional course for yourself
all the best
23rd July 2011, 03:10 PM
praveen 23

Thanks for the answer & i have another question for you sir , i want to konw that the value of ugc recognised university is less than other national universities.
24th March 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in maths wil i able to pass class 10?
5th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

have i ability to give joint entrance exem for admission BE/B-TEC college after passing vocational?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?