18th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing Advanced Diploma in Accounting?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing Advanced Diploma in Accounting. But I don't know what to do. Kindly tell me what can I do after completing Advanced Diploma in Accountancy?

23rd March 2016, 11:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing Advanced Diploma in Accounting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am doing Advanced Diploma in Accounting. But I don't know what to do. Kindly tell me what can I do after completing Advanced Diploma in Accountancy?
The aspirant should search for a job in the Finance and Administration Departments after the course. You must have completed Graduation before you have done this course. So, you can search for jobs in various government and Private sector organizations. The aspirant can apply for jobs in banks for the post of Clerks & Probationary Officer. The eligibility will be a graduation degree from a recognized university. You can also try for a job in the private sector organizations and BPOs. You can attend the walk in interview available in the BPOs like Sutherland Technologies. You can check the job vacancies in the job portals like
www.naukri.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?