13th July 2011, 01:58 PM
boblu

List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?

Lists of advanced and scoped courses after completing diploma in computer science ?

11th October 2011, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?

After completing your Diploma in computer engineering, you can attend the graduation in computer engineering itself. You have to attend the entrance exam for lateral entry scheme which will help you enter directly in to the second year of graduation. Later you can go for the post graduate courses which will enhance your job opportunities also. Also you can attend the various government job related competitive examinations after graduation to attain a suitable position.
7th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?

i want to know if there is any courses with good scope after completion of Diploma in computer science(CS) ??
15th November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i am passed bsc it but i want to make my great computer courses
18th November 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

now i passed 10 class with good marks,i want to do something better in computer what i do ?
31st December 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Best study after competeing 2 vocational computer science
10th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in information science.. I want to do btech so i need information about btech course..
15th February 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my diploma in cs..what are the others option after this........
22nd April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Best field after completing the diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
2nd July 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is best field after completing the diploma in computer science?
26th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hlo frnds..........plz advice me dt ...wt i cn do after diploma in comp. sci., nd plz dont advice for Btech......any thng else......
14th October 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

after diploma course m c a
31st May 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hi.. am completd 12 in 2013,and as a lateral entry student i joined diplamo in second year in 2013, now studying third year diplamo in computer science,further i like to study B.E.in 2015. As i am a lateral entry student,is it possible to join B.E. directly third year? I heard
that,government was planning to give admission to directly third year as he/she completed 12 and diplamo.is this news true? If it was true,when they declare permission to join directly?or is it declaed already?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?