15th December 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?

Iam in second year diploma in electronics & communication engineering studtent i want to join IAF after diploma in flying branch or technical branch what should i do

19th December 2013, 04:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?

Hello,

In order to join the IAF you need the meet with the following eligibility Criteria-

One need to have minimum qualification of 12th class with at least of having 50% marks.
3 year Diploma Holders area also eligible for applying for the IAF.

For the year of 2013 Recruitment -Candidate must be born between the 01-02-1994 to 31-05-1997

Recruitment is totally based on the written test.You need to fill the examination form in order to join the IAF.

Final Year Diploma Students are also eligible to apply for the IAF Recruitment.
Currently there is recruitment of Airman in Indian Army is published in the employment paper.But as you said that you are in 2nd Year of Diploma so you are not eligible for the same.

So currently you are not eligible to apply for the any recruitment of Indian Force.You need to wait 1 year after that you may apply for the various posts in the Indian Air force.

OR Alternatively you can join the IAF even after the graduation. But Diploma course is not considered as graduation. If you want to join the IAF after graduation than you need to pursue the degree course first after that you will eligible for the IAF.

After diploma there is no special test but when IAF published the Recruitment notice for 12th class candidates than you may apply for that job.

Remember,Final year Candidates are also eligible to apply for the any recruitment in the IAF.

So you need to wait till next year after that you may apply in the Indian Air Force Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?