15th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?

Dear Sir/madam,

I have completed my 3 years diploma(branch :I.T.) in gujrat

i want to take admission for engineering in best b.tech/b.e i.t. college after diploma from bangalore or pune or gujrat
so how i can give exams and which kind of entence exam i suppose to face........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  3. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  4. Am i eligible for LLB degree with 41% in my graduation?
  5. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  6. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  8. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  9. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  10. Ph.d entrance exams in gujarat for pharma field?
  11. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  12. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  13. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do M.Pharm in Gujarat after doing B.Pharm in Karnataka? Which entrance exams to write?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  17. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  18. What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?
21st December 2013, 02:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?

After doing Diploma taking admission in the B.Tech is very common. And most of the students who have done there Diploma after that they go with the engineering degree that is B.Tech and it is very common to ask How to take admission in the B.Tech after doing the Diploma. So the answer is very simple you can take admission in the B.Tech and directly in the 2nd year of degree.There is no special entrance exam to take admission in the B.Tech course after doing the Diploma. Many universities have there own tests to take admission through the lateral entry process.

But some of the universities and colleges gives admission to the students on the basis of marks obtained in the diploma. If you want to take admission in the high reputed college than you need to face entrance exam held by university or college itself. Otherwise some colleges not take entrance exams for taking admission in the B.Tech.

For the lateral entry scheme one need to have minimum qualification of the Diploma and they can only take admission in only that branch or stream in which he or she have done diploma. Suppose if any candidate have done there diploma in ECE stream than he or she is eligible for only BTech ECE Degree.

There are so many good colleges in the Gujarat to take admission in the B.Tech course, Here i am mentioning you some of the good reputed colleges in the Gujarat , You can think about these colleges while taking admission in the B.Tech Course--

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat

Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology

Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya V.V.Nagar

Dharamsingh Desai University

Nirma University of Science & Technology

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

Lalbhai Dalpatram College of Engineering

CK Pithawalla College of Engineering & Technology

GH Patel College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?