26th July 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management. I have passed 10th recently. Please tell me I should go for Diploma course or first I should do Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  6. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  9. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  10. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  11. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  12. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  13. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  14. What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  17. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
28th July 2015, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management. I have passed 10th recently. Please tell me I should go for Diploma course or first I should do Higher Secondary?
Yes, you are eligible for diploma of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for diploma in Hotel Management.

But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best college for diploma in Hotel Management in India:-

Institute of Hotel Management,
CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, P.O.
Chennai-600113 Ph. No. 044-22542029
Fax: 044-22541615
Email: [email protected]

Institute of Hotel Management
Libraray Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi- 110012 Ph. No. 011-25842429
Fax: 25843177

Institute of Hotel Management,
Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403521 Ph. No. 0832-2417252
Fax: 0832-2417209
31st July 2015, 05:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?

You are eligible for the course of Diploma in Hotel Management.
It is better to study Higher Secondary at first as it will leave all the other options open for you.
You can complete the course of Hotel Management after the completion of Higher Secondary and in that case you will be provided with a Degree in Hotel Management instead of a Diploma.
So it is best to complete your Higher Secondary at first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?