27th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?

hello
after diploma what are the higher studies
available for me in technology feild
as I have completed diploma in technology
please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  2. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  3. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  4. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. In which branch I can study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Ceramic Technology? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  7. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  8. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  9. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  13. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  14. What are the other courses I can study except B.E after completing diploma in ECE with 95%?
  15. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  16. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
  17. What should I do after completing diploma in Packaging Technology
  18. Can I apply for DRDO after completing diploma in computer technology?
9th February 2015, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?

The best course option after completion of "Diploma in Technology" is "Bachelor in Technology". Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) can be done either after completion of Diploma course (in 10+3 pattern) or after 12th class or Intermediate in 10+2 Pattern. Since you have passed "Diploma in Technology", you are certainly eligible to appear for B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) course. After completion of 12th class, you will be admitted to 1st year of B.Tech, whereas after completion of diploma course you will be admitted to 2nd year of B.Tech. You are required to do B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry scheme. It is advisable for you, that make sure you pursue B.Tech in the same stream which you have pursued in Diploma in Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?